Chapter 2: [link]
When I was studying for some exams, I was struck by inspiration for my Nuzlocke. But, instead of using traditional, grainy art, I wanted to go for something totally different: digital and colored frames. Chapter 1 basically got a huge make-over, in order to be able to proceed to chapter 2. I'm really looking forward to it
And this time, I won't let it lie around for half a year
Anyway, some things I need to mention:
- Yes, I play as myself in the nuzlocke.
- I replaced Ethan for Bas *~BirderBas
* *whose face I butchered, sorry XD*
- Lady *~Ladyhorse
* and Danny (my brother) *~GlowingArt
* will appear as well
- Lady came up with the awesome idea to use the golden hearts as arrows to the next and previous page 8D Thanks Lady!
Art, characters ©
If you don't know what a nuzlocke challenge is, here you go: [link]
My personal rules:
- When a pokemon faints, it's dead
- Turn battle mode on set *so you can't switch out pokémon during a battle before the next pokémon comes in*
- You're only allowed to catch the first pokémon on each route. The first two routes are just bad luck, as you don't have pokeballs yet XD
- Shiny means holy, you can catch it at any time and migrate it to bring it to safety
This chapter is the redone version of this:[link]
For those who wish to know, the music that plays under Ho-oh's appearance is 'Airless shift' from freeplaymusic.com.
PS I'm very proud of the intro-thingy. It's the best hand I've ever made XD